Thursday 3 February 2011

Preliminary Task



When filming the preliminary task I made sure that I appplied: 180 degree rule, shot reverse shot and match on match action.
I used the 180 degree rule when the conversation was taking place, I thought it would be most appropriate here as the characters need to be on the same side of the clip. By doing this I avoided confusing the audience.
The shot reverse shot was also used in the conversation, to show the character when they where speaking. (over the shoulder shot)
I used match on match action at the begining of my clip, when walking through the door. This made the shot's less boring and gave a larger variety of angles.
When making and editing this clip I understood the importance of the 180 degree rule and also how to film match on match action to shorten and liven up the footage.

No comments:

Post a Comment